You can expect a lot from working at Target. An inclusive, enthusiastic team. A company focused on community. A brand that puts guests first. And the fun and flexibility of a job that works for you.
About This Opportunity
* Efficiently and safely handles all cartons to ensure productive and accurate processing of merchandise to the store network.
* Receives and unloads cartons and/or pallets from inbound trailers; unloads cartons from an electrically operated conveyor and stacking cartons into an outbound trailer
* Moves pallets through the warehouse and removes pallets of merchandise in storage locations
* Checking and maintaining carton count accuracy within the warehouse; order processing; additional duties as assigned
* Good communication skills; able to work independently and in a team environment; accurately use basic math skills
* Able to operate all power equipment safely, read labels, tickets and other product documentation; able to personal computer
* Able to lift and carry merchandise weighing up to 47 lbs. regularly, and up to 60 lbs. on an infrequent basis
* Along with other Target job requirements, this position requires successful completion of the Physical Abilities Test.
* Willing to work in various temperature controlled environments from ambient to frozen
Perks & Benefits
* Competitive pay
* Comprehensive benefits
* Target discount
Visit to inform us of your interest. Select Hourly Distribution Center Positions. Search for the zip code or city. Or visit your local Target store to apply on the Employment Kiosks located at the front of the stores. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at more than 1,800 stores and at . Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit . For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
Target is an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.