The Smart Dispatch Optimization Analyst is responsible for optimizing the productivity and business operating performance post-deployments of the smart dispatch tool. The role will be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve the design and/or configuration of the smart dispatch tool, while also determining service business policies and process changes that impact the benefit delivered by the tool.
• Become familiar with the technical modules and configuration panels of service delivery optimizer technologies; those deployed in GEHC and others.
• Analyze business policy & processes and employee operating behaviors to identify constraints imposed upon the smart dispatch tool.
• Examine the logic, rules/objectives, and data structure & quality components of the smart dispatch tool; decompose the impact of these various parameters on smart dispatch tool performance and business outcomes.
• Align KPI’s and establish a clearly documented smart dispatch tool performance baseline.
• Develop business scenarios for smart dispatch tool performance modeling & analysis of outcomes.
• Model and predict the business impact of changes to business policy, processes and smart dispatch tool set-up.
• Construct proposals to executive leadership for changes to business policy, process or the smart dispatch tool; evidenced by the results of modeling & analysis.
• Perform ‘actuals-based’ ROI analysis to validate the effectiveness of implemented changes.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• BA/BS Degree.
• At least 10 years of business experience, and at least 5yrs in senior business/data analyst roles.
• Track record of driving the creation and adoption of business process change using the quantitative evidence available.
• Experience in GEHC field service delivery methods and processes.
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to influence key executive and management stakeholders.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Able to work well independently and within teams.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• Accountable and responsive.