We’re a fast growing Heavy Construction Company based in the Twin Cities, with a second office in North Dakota, seeking a full time entry level Safety Coordinator/Field Engineer in Southwestern Wisconsin. This will be a full-time position with the possibility to work on different field assignments and/or at our Maple Grove, MN Corporate office (determined by project type).
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Ensure project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements.
* Provide technical support for construction, including participation in construction planning, execution, quality control, and completion of the work.
* Interface with on-site construction crews as required ensuring safety is maintained, quality of construction, adherence to overall project schedule, and tracking productivity goals.
* Perform bid takeoffs and use Agtek Software to do modeling and dirt takeoffs.
* Monitor and report construction work progress, qualities, and daily labor. Identify any variance from the Project Plan.
* Monitor Contractor safety performance.
* Ensures assigned subcontractors activities are performed in accordance with the Purchase Order/Contract.
* Assists with incident investigations, conduct audits, and prepare reports.
* Implementing training programs and testing; covering OSHA requirements, confined space entry, and personal protective equipment.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related filed with 0-3 years’ experience
* Working proficiency in MS Software (including: Excel, Word and Outlook)
* Experience with HeavyJob preferred
* GPS Experience a plus
* Must be willing to travel
* CADD experience a plus
* Interpersonal and communication skills
* Detailed and organized
* Self-motivated and independent
If interested, please send resumes to: