Responsible for driving a common service technology and tools strategy that includes identification, development, and implementation of technology requirements in service related programs/projects or internal tools.
1. Responsible for leading others or directly involved in overall program execution of Service technology applications, tools, and programs.
2. Develop and implement CAP strategies to ensure successful adoption.
3. Drive customer and internal key stakeholder satisfaction in program or tool deployment.
4. Maintain overall performance ownership throughout program life cycle.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years’ experience in Engineering, Service, IT, Manufacturing, or related operations; or associate degree with a minimum of five years’ experience in Engineering, Service, IT, Manufacturing, or related operations.
• Ability to work effectively across functions to deliver results and execute multiple commitments within the Global Environment.
• Multi-tasking abilities to drive critical issues simultaneously.
• Resourcefulness, commitment, interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. MBA or master's degree.
2. Direct or indirect leadership experience.
3. Customer advocacy and/or program core team leadership experience.
4. Siebel Service CRM experience.