- WI |
- Jobs |
- Maintenance Toolmaker (Tool and Die Maker)
Maintenance Toolmaker (Tool and Die Maker)
Menomonee Falls53051WIUSMenomonee Falls, WI
Auto req ID: 3575BR
Title: Maintenance Toolmaker (Tool and Die Maker)
Job Function: Manufacturing Operations
State and City: Wisconsin, Menomonee Falls
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
- Support the production operation by providing immediate response to all breakdowns to minimize equipment downtime and follow all escalation processes as defined.
- Troubleshoot and perform all required too and die work on automated equipment.
- Make repairs to pneumatic and hydraulic system as necessary in order to perform necessary maintenance and PM activities.
- Ability to remove and setup dies in production equipment in order to perform necessary maintenance and PM activities.
- Ability to perform production tasks as necessary or required by the situation.
- Insure machine availability goals are met by participating in and organizing Root Cause Analysis activities to improve equipment up-time.
- Basic welding and the ability to perform repairs requiring welding to return production equipment to service
- Understand Predictive Maintenance technologies in order to understand when they apply to problems and participate in utilizing them as deemed necessary
- Assist in training employees in production roles to perform simple maintenance tasks as associated with TPM.
- Wears all required PPE for the task being performed
- Actively participate in any Skills Training Program required
- Lockout equipment to be maintained and follow all safety policies and procedures
- Perform routine Preventive Maintenance (PM) activities
- Utilize the CMMS to record and track work activities including time keeping, historical equipment repairs, and work order/PM closures
- Operates necessary material handling equipment to transport supplies to job and to make installations and repairs.
- Performs routine and customary material handling and housekeeping associated with the job
- Instructs helper or apprentice and acts as a leader on jobs as required.
Pay rate: $33.50 plus $.70 shift premium.
Shift: : Flexible
Please see experience required.
-Journeyman’s card in Tool and Die including five (5) years of experience in work holding fixtures, specialty tools, instrument and precision metal parts.
-Two years experience in programming, setup, and running CNC equipment including either CAD or CAM software programs.
-Hands on experience of hydraulics, pneumatic systems, and its related components.
Direct Reports: No
Travel: Required 0-10%