~~With over 50 years of successful and progressive operations, Signicast is a highly respected leader within the precision investment casting industry.
Currently we are looking to add a highly motivated, results-oriented person to our Maintenance Team in Hartford, WI. The position will be on either our day shift 6 am to 6 pm or on our night shift from 6pm to 6am on a 2-2-3, 12 hour schedule.
The ideal candidate for this position will have outstanding communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills that can thrive in a fast paced highly automated work environment. Individuals chosen must be able to think on their feet and work effectively with co-workers.
Candidates must have all-around technical knowledge of electro-mechanical maintenance activities and must have experienced in the following areas:
• Troubleshooting electrical (480v-3 phase to control voltage, dc, electrical schematics, servo drives)
• Troubleshooting mechanical (Alignments, gear box rebuilds, belt replacement and tensioning)
• Hydraulic / Pneumatic system repairs (Rebuild pumps/cylinders, piping, running tube and pipe, making hoses)
• PLC (A/B SLC 500, RS Logics, ladder diagrams, CompacLogix, Device Net)
• Robotic (PM’s, homing, mastering, teach pendant)
• Welding (mig, tig, stick, plasma, cutting torch)
• Fabrication (mill, lathe, ability to read prints)
• Other (sweat copper, run pipe threader)
• Safety (LO/TO, fall protection, fork lift operation, hot work, arc flash protection)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office