- WI |
- Jobs |
- Maintenance Mechanic
Auto req ID: 2731BR
Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Job Function: Manufacturing Operations
State and City: Wisconsin, Menomonee Falls
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Come work for a living legend!
Harley-Davidson is looking for Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial Mechanic, Machine Repair, and CNC Mechanic who have a Industrial Journeyman's card or 5 years of experience to join the maintenance mechanical team at our Pilgrim Road plant. Candidates must be shift flexible.
Compensation: $31.20/hr + $.70 shift premium.
- Generous medical benefits including dental, vision, and prescription drug plan
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) of up to $2500 and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement benefits including 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation benefits and 10 paid holidays
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Substantial discounts and financing on motorcycles and products
- Wellness resources
- Tuition reimbursement
- On site fitness center and cafeteria
We would not be where we are today if it were not for the passion of our employees. A career at Harley-Davidson is not just another job; it's fulfilling dreams. Click the Apply Now Button.
Candidates must have a Journeyman's Card or five years of applicable experience as Maintenance Mechanic, Industrial Mechanic, Machine Repair, or CNC Mechanic.
Candidates must have 5 total years of experience with at least 2+ years of CNC machine repair experience. Machine repair experience should include:
- troubleshooting repair of metal working CNC equipment, HMCs, VMCs, slant bed lathes, hobs, shapers, grinders, and hones.
- operating manual metal working equipment such as: drills, mills, lathes, and grinders to make or modify machine replacement parts troubleshooting industrial electrical and electronic systems
- utilizing prints of machine assembly, layouts, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems for troubleshooting and repair.
- computing in an Microsoft Office environment.
The Maintenance Mechanical position has significant physical demands including the ability to lift up to forty pounds frequently and seventy-five pounds or more infrequently or with assistance. The Maintenance Mechanical duties require interpreting information by using visual acuity, and hearing. Maintenance Mechanical personnel must be able to wear hearing protection, enter confined spaces, use aerial equipment, and operate motorized vehicles and other equipment as necessary to perform their tasks. Maintenance Mechanical personnel must be able to work an eight-hour shift plus overtime when needed.
Any unsolicited resumes submitted will become the property of Harley-Davidson
Direct Reports: No
Travel: Required 0-10%