Location: Tomahawk, WI, US
Auto req ID: 3679BR
Job Function: Manufacturing Operations
State and City: Wisconsin, Tomahawk
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Shift: Shift 2
“Build dreams of personal freedom; and have the open road to enjoy it.”
Harley-Davidson’s Tomahawk Operations is recruiting for Maintenance, skilled trades position. This is a multi-skill maintenance position requiring a broad base of knowledge and ability in all maintenance trades, particularly in electrical, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC maintenance and programming, and welding.
Must possess a Journeyman’s card in an industrial maintenance trade, an electromechanical associates level degree from an accredited technical school, or have a minimum of five (5) years of industrial maintenance experience in a multi-skill environment.
Respirator clearance will be required.
Ideal Candidates will have work experience in the following areas:
Testing/Assessments: Selection process consists of an interview, written test, and hands-on testing.
- Generous medical benefits including dental, vision, and prescription drug plan
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) of up to $2,500 and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement benefits including 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation benefits and 10 paid holidays
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Substantial discounts and financing on motorcycles and products
- Wellness resources
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fitness club membership reimbursement allowance
We would not be where we are today if it were not for the passion of our employees. A career at Harley-Davidson is not just another job; it's fulfilling dreams. Click the Apply Now Button.
Any unsolicited resumes submitted will become the property of Harley-Davidson
Direct Reports: No
Travel: Required 0-10%
Nearest Major Market: Wausau
Nearest Secondary Market: