Steel Craft Corp. is seeking an ERP Systems Integrator-Analyst to our IT team. Job duties include training end users in processes to best utilize the companies ERP software. Make recommendations to change processes that better utilize the company ERP software and IT systems. Implementing and automating company data collection processes through data consolidation and working with vendors to define custom programming and processes. Help answer business analytical questions using data mining and combining disparate databases.
In this position you will serve as the primary contact to customize and integrate EPICOR 10 used to run our business units.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Develop and Maintain company process documentation and training for business software.
- Make recommendations to management on best practices in using business software, implement recommended changes and develop migration plans.
- Help to define custom programs to further extend business software, automate processes, and improve business analytics.
- Create custom reports (SSRS) to improve management decision making.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree preferably in computer science or information systems, as well 4 or more years of Manufacturing systems experience utilizing best practices in the following areas:
- BAQ’s (Business Activity Queries for EPCOR)
- Web Services
- Microsoft SQL 2012
- Visual Studio
- VBA with Excel a plus
- Writing Business Process Management Files
- SSRS Report Writing
- EPICOR 10
- 2-5 years’ experience development skills
- Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, and STD at first of month following 59 days
- 5 days paid vacation + 5 unpaid days off during first year
- Matching 401(k) retirement contribution first of next quarter following 1 year of employment