The System Analyst will plan, coordinate, train and monitor functional and technical efforts required to support multi-company manufacturing-centric applications and related projects to operate efficiently and effectively. Position works under general supervision and direction.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Provides application support for all multi-company software, including the Epicor ERP system.
Participates with IT team members in supporting end-users with hardware and network issues.
- Monitoring system performance
- Configuring system settings
- Fine-tuning hardware and software systems to improve system performance
- Testing ERP system modifications
- Assists managers with the design and creation of ERP system reports
- Archiving data
Develops and maintains internal and end-user documentation.
Creates and delivers end-user training.
Assists with the development and enhancement of manufacturing-related software and development of better business processes as they relate to systems.
Analyzes and communicates data usage issues, including problems with data integrity, data design and functional and technical software issues
Consults with management and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback to determine the IT system needs of the organization.
- Defines application problems by conferring with users in evaluating complex system issues, business procedures, and processes.
- Assists the IT team in resolving issues, developing and implementing problem resolutions.
- Documents issues, follows-up with end-users, and closes problem ticket
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree (preferably in computer science or information systems) or equivalent experience, as well 4 or more years of Manufacturing systems experience utilizing best practices in the following areas:
- BAQ’s (Business Activity Queries for EPICOR)
- Writing Business Process Management Files
- SSRS Report Writing
- EPICOR 10
- Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, and STD at first of month following 59 days
- 5 days paid vacation + 5 unpaid days off during first year
- Matching 401(k) retirement contribution first of next quarter following 1 year of employment