- WI |
- Jobs |
- ERP Business Readiness Manager
ERP Business Readiness Manager
Menomonee Falls53051WIUSMenomonee Falls, WI
Auto req ID: 4662BR
Title: ERP Business Readiness Manager
Job Function: Manufacturing Operations
State and City: Wisconsin, Menomonee Falls
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Shift: Shift 1
At Harley-Davidson Motor Company we do much more than just build motorcycles; we fulfill dreams of personal freedom. We are customer led in all we do, and we believe and invest in our people and our communities. Harley-Davidson believes that its people are the only real long-term competitive advantage and their energy and commitment is what has made us successful since 1903.
The primary function of this position is to lead a team of matrixed business process experts to ensure a successful Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) implementation. This position is responsible for assessing the readiness of the business in the areas of process, data, and people for ERP, PLM, and related GIS project implementations. The incumbent will develop and implement quantifiable measures of process and organizational readiness. He/she will identify action plans to meet targets and to prepare for future state processes, and drive updates and resolution of issues through business resources. This Manager will ensure items are completed at the required level of quality and are sustained by developing an audit plan. He/she will facilitate communication between the project team and the business and bring visibility to Leadership to any issues that could impact a successful implementation. This manager will lead their respective COE and support GIS project implementation. He/she will provide leadership, direction and guidance to their direct reports supporting ERP delivery projects. He/she will provide leadership by demonstrating high-level commitment and influence through active and visible participation in delivering results with significant business value for Harley-Davidson, Inc
Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Management or related field
- Master’s degree is preferred (technical or MBA)
A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience working in Manufacturing / Materials Operations Management, or Project Management/System Implementation.
- Experience with system implementations is beneficial.
- Experience with SAP is beneficial.
- Experience with PLM is beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, excellent facilitation and presentation skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional and cross site teams through influence.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and influence all levels within Harley-Davidson organization.
- Demonstrated ability to thoroughly analyze data and influence leadership to make decisions and take actions.
- Must have a leadership style that encourages collaboration, cooperation and teamwork and have the ability to successfully challenge and motivate others.
- 25% + travel required.
At Harley-Davidson it is not just what degree you have or what you know you must also exhibit and demonstrate our valued behaviors in everything that you do:
- Be accountable
- Model Integrity
- Value Individuality and Diversity
- Inspire Teamwork
- Encourage Creativity
Direct Reports: Yes
Travel: Required 25-50%