La Crosse Truck Center - Ford/Sterling division is looking for an experienced Diesel Technician to join their team on the second shift. We're looking for individuals who have the ability to perform at a level where productivity and quality fall within truck industry OEM standards, while providing the best customer service possible. You'll be working with a wide varitety of truck components and diagnosing and repairing accordingly.
If you want to work for a company that respects their diesel technicians, provides an extremely competitive wage along with an excellent benefit package including a 401K with an employer match then apply today!
Diesel technicians are responsible for:
• Diagnosing, adjusting, repairing, and/or overhauling all medium and heay duty vehicles including trucks, buses, and RV's
• Ensuring a safe environment is maintained
Preferred skills and experience include:
• Diagnostics & repair experience and/or education
• Strong decision making and problem solving abilities
• Focus on results and quality
• Ability to analyze information
• Great communication skills
• Team player
• Computer efficiency
Apply today by sending your resume to the email above or stop into our facility at 215 Milwaukee St, La Crosse, WI.