Commercial Construction Estimator
BSI (Building Service Inc.), Wisconsin’s largest commercial interior contractor and rated one of Milwaukee's "Best Places to Work" by Milwaukee Magazine and a "Great Place to Work" by The Milwaukee Business Journal, has an opportunity for a talented and creative individual who wants to be part of a winning team.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Construction Estimator to join our team!
The Position includes:
- Ability to read and analyze construction documents, scope of work and request for quotations
- Perform line item take offs and prepare labor, material and subcontract cost estimates within CSI format using On Screen Takeoff and PC based estimating program
- Consult with clients, vendors, suppliers, sub-contractors and project managers to discuss and formulate estimates.
- Process work orders (order material and release subcontractor bids) and project buy out.
- Work closely with internal project team including design, architectural, sales and customer service
The Qualified Candidate Must Have:
- 2+ years Technical College or University Education in Construction or Architectural
- Comprehensive knowledge of blueprint reading.
- Knowledge of computer programs used in estimating and scheduling.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in conceptual estimating, hard bidding and budgeting as well as pricing interior finishes is a plus
We are a self performing design/build/furnish firm including carpentry, drywall, acoustical, painting and flooring specializing in renovations and tenant buildouts
- Flex Time
- Paid Holidays
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance Benefits
If this sounds like the position for you, then we look forward to hearing from you!