The Client Partner Executive (CPE) will drive client satisfaction and growth based on delivery of a total API Healthcare Solution; facilitate communication across API Healthcare and executive level partnerships with key customer decision makers and influencers. The CPE develops a strategy to ensure client retention and growth through close interaction with the commercial teams, partnership with the broader GE Community, and understanding of the client's strategic objectives.
• Responsible for direct management of multiple key customer accounts, operating at both a strategic and a tactical level to ensure customer satisfaction, success and growth by fostering a balanced relationship that benefits both API Healthcare and the customer with the goal of maintaining reference ability and outstanding customer performance.
• Act as the advisor to the local API / GE HCIT delivery teams and other internal resources to meet/exceed contractual obligations.
• Oversees the execution of API Healthcare client engagements.
• Function as the single point of contact between API and the health system to drive timely resolution of issues. Serve as customer advocate, engage and facilitate any teams necessary to support the customer relationship and ensure a seamless experience.
• Work with the GE HCIT businesses and account management team to ensure clear communication throughout the enterprise.
• Deliver value through the creation of an overall API Healthcare strategy across the portfolio and build operation rhythm that incorporates all the API business segments.
• Aide sales processes to drive growth identify sales opportunities and collaborate with client executives across API business units in support of sales efforts.
• Possess detailed understanding of customer business operations in order to promote API Healthcare solutions / services and generate revenue opportunities.
• Strive to attain a position to be considered by customer to be a valuable and forward thinking partner in their long-term strategic plans.
• Participate in application / operational assessments to assist clients in maximizing the use of API Healthcare systems to ensure ROI and identify client optimization and adoption opportunities for growth
• Develop and maintain an Account Plan for all assigned accounts, designed to foster retention and drive growth. Communicate and collaborate with broader GE Healthcare Account Community during account planning process.
• Drive partnership through developing director and executive level reviews & reports and facilitating meetings that focus on API’s recommendations and solutions to improve the client’s business processes.
• Benchmark key metrics and direct the collection of data to demonstrate value. Drive reference ability and support Marketing programs (case studies, industry webinars, customer success stories, etc.)
• Provide input to Development, Sales, Marketing, and Support, as well as other appropriate internal groups regarding customer business priorities and feedback.
• Participate in the coordination of site visits, regional and national user groups, as well as regional and national executive forums.
• Monitor and achieve contract deliverables as assigned and drive adoption of API Healthcare solutions
• Work with clients on upgrade strategy and timeline to stay current on API Healthcare software
• Facilitate API Project Managers within the Health System to ensure consistency in approach and outcomes.
• Support in orientation of new team members
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Healthcare or a related field, or equivalent experience, is required.
• 3 – 5 years proven track record successfully leading results oriented initiatives and 5-7 years of client management or healthcare consulting experience is required.
• Strong consulting, process improvement, and communication skills
• API Healthcare software experience is strongly preferred.
• Willingness to travel as needed, in excess of 50% at times.
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Experience working with a professional and technical target audience is required.
• High level of motivation and a desire to work independently to achieve the set goals.
• Ability to handle objections.
• Relates well to prospects and/or clients.
• Exceptional communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills to work on a consultative basis with professionals.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen (i.e. knowledge of healthcare service lines, Profit & Loss centers, balance sheets, capital & operational planning)
• Strong executive presence and high degree of professionalism. Experience and high comfort level engaging with hospital and company employees of all levels.
• Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within and organization.
• Experience working in the Healthcare industry including interaction with hospital administration (i.e. account management, relationship building experience).
• Experience anticipating challenges and roadblocks and successfully mitigating those risks while achieving desired outcomes for client and API.
• Experience maintaining flexible approach when faced with business or client course corrections (i.e. client cost-out initiatives, industry economic conditions, healthcare reform litigation, etc.).
• Experience working in a highly-matrixed organization, effectively influencing and persuading others to achieve API goals defined in client growth strategy.