An assembler performs manual labor along a production line by using a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment. This position performs a series of operations to correctly assemble food equipment products.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Perform mechanical assembly, working with a variety of steel.
• Complies with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
• Reports problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
• Complies with all procedures, quality standards, and safety regulations.
• Responsible for quality control.
• Develop working relationships with other teammates.
• Participate in cross functional teams.
• Prepare recommendations to modify processes to improve productivity and quality.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Motivated and highly organized
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
• Use hands to handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls;
• Frequently stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch;
• Frequently uses hand tools.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English
• Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret technical specifications and blueprints and do basic math